Papers and paperboards realized with ECF (Elementary Chlorine Free) wood-free primary pulp from responsible sources.
Excellent whiteness, natural surface with smooth finish, good opacity, “good hand”, good folding resistance and surface sizing.
Versatile paper ideal for Editions, Catalogues, Calendars, Covers, End papers, Letterheads, Diaries, Menus, Annual reports and Monographs, Tags, Magazines, Leaflets, Envelopes, Shopping bags and others.
- ISO 9706 LONG LIFE
- Alkaline reserve > 2 %
- EN71/3 Safety of Toys (migration of certain elements)
- Completely recyclable and bio-degradable
- Neutral pH (cold extraction)
- Pulp bleached using ECF (Elementary Chlorine Free) process
- 94/62/CE (heavy metal absence)
Icelite - Range
Icelite - Description