History and Production sites
Belonging to the Counts Avanzo of Cordenons in 1630, it became property of the Galvani family, a well known local entrepreneur, in 1730. The quotation by the Senate of Doges about the importance of the “Cartera de Cordenon”, the Venetian Republic official paper supplier, date back to that period.
Since 1984 the paper factory, completely renovated in its structures, is under the direction of Mr. Ferruccio Gilberti, continuing its orientation towards the production of high quality special paper.
- 2 continuous machines equipped with in line computerised control system (PM1: 160 cm – weight 60-400 g/m2; PM2: 160 cm – weight 200-1500 g/m2 single ply)
- 2 off-line coater machines equipped with in line computerised control system
- 2 rewinders
- 3 cutters
- 6 embossing machines
- 1 "Polar" guillotine
- 2 automatic packers
Built in 1715, the paper mill belonged to different Venetian families, and was bought in 1936 by Senator Beniamino Donzelli who, together with his son-in-law Ferruccio Gilberti boosted its fate and left the company, in 1973, entirely under the direction of the Gilberti family, who began specialising in the production of fine paper.
- 1 continuous machine equipped with in line computerised control system (PM3: 160 cm – weight 70-400 g/m2)
- 1 rewinder
- 2 cutters